Friday 12 August 2016

Wicked One-Click Friday & My Ramblings!!!

Workout Done, time for some blogging before bed :) So last weekend i smashed out some hardcore reading soaking up my time off. Iv decided that i MUST read through all my unread paperbacks before i buy anymore eBooks *insert sad face*, thats what i get for reorganizing my bookshelves and realiasing how many unread books i have.


 I think hubby and i counted 45 (minus Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines, one of the many books i read last week) ^^
I really need to fill the bottom to shelves<<<<





Anyways back to Wicked One Click Friday, just because i cant by any doesnt mean you guys cant. ENJOY

99CENTS BROKEN BADBOY
"You want a taste of what I can give you? Well, you know what, princess?" he sneered. "Get in the f*cking line.”

99CENTS SECRETS
No one in the small town of Madison Falls knows just how damaged she is, and they certainly don't know her dirty little secret about where's she been for the last two years.

NEW SECOND CHANCES
The chance to start life all over with the help of a stranger.

99CENTS SEXY SWIMMER
 Nothing had happened between us. Yet. But that constant drumbeat in my head of “touch her, touch her” was getting louder and louder.

 Ahhhh theres a few there i NEED to have, NO dont do it Kieralee :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var